Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Palpation

I remember the first time I did it.
Her eyes widened when I pulled the glove on,
She sighed when I rubbed the lubricant in.
I was told that it would be difficult,
A tight fit. Where I would have to sooth her.
Inhaling deep, I stroked her thighs slow
To get her to relax and loosen up.
Hope that my voice calms, I whisper to her.
One more deep breath I sigh, time to go in.
I’m at an angle for easy access.
She squeezes. I remember to massage.
I continue to go in, forcing it.
Warmth engulfs me, it embraces me.
Deeper I move until I hit a wall.
Pushing past it, I continue deeper
Until I’m buried within her body.
Afraid she moves around and clenches up.
I almost passed out. There’s no space.
It is too tight. I can’t breathe. I pull out.
She rejects me switching her tail in anger.
All I can do is make it up to her.
“It’s okay Decky. Easy girl, easy. We’re done.”
She’s loyal; she will not stay mad for long.
I remember the first time I did it.
It’s complicated, palpating a horse.

No comments: